Ariana Grande is going to be around for a while. She has the speaking voice of a ’50s star, the singing voice of Mariah Carey and the personality of everyone’s BFF. She’s the best. Check her out in this Late Night segment, flexing her skills.
- Bridey HeingThis is what it's like to have breakfast with NPH's family. Spoiler: It's awesome
- Sally HigginsonQuidditch turns 10 today — here's why you should care
- Sarah WaiteNails of the Day: Pick a pretty pumpkin
- Kathryn LindsayEW's ‘Reunion' issue reunites ‘Felicity' and ‘Family Ties'—be still our hearts
- Nikita RichardsonThis ad had the best intentions, unfortunately it was way sexist