Ariana Grande is going to be around for a while. She has the speaking voice of a ’50s star, the singing voice of Mariah Carey and the personality of everyone’s BFF. She’s the best. Check her out in this Late Night segment, flexing her skills.
- Jen JuneauWe are so ready for this Lucille Ball biopic, starring . . . ugh, it's too good.
- Jacquelyn GrayFYI, this is what a sheep looks like if it doesn't get a haircut in five years
- Mary Grace GarisRelationship Goals I learned from ‘Pretty In Pink'
- Anna GragertAngelina Jolie totally has a long-lost twin from Scotland
- Sammy Nickalls7 things not to say to your loved one with anxiety