I started playing music with Matt Ward in 2006 when we recorded the first She & Him record. Since then I have been so lucky to collaborate with him on four She & Him records, play many many many live shows, and sing with him on his solo M. Ward records. He’s an amazing friend, collaborator and musician – one of the most talented people I know! Here he is with me, playing an old favorite, “Stars Fell On Alabama” on a guitar upside down and backwards. Need I say more?
- Pooji Jonnavithula5 Things Nobody Tells You About Being A Teenager
- Lilian Min8 badass lady-centric action films to watch after ‘Mad Max: Fury Road'
- Kit SteinkellnerWe LOVE this new twist on the classic father-daughter dance
- Candace GangerAnimals who do really good impressions of other things
- Beth StebnerA letter of appreciation to my bestie on our BFF-aversary