I started playing music with Matt Ward in 2006 when we recorded the first She & Him record. Since then I have been so lucky to collaborate with him on four She & Him records, play many many many live shows, and sing with him on his solo M. Ward records. He’s an amazing friend, collaborator and musician – one of the most talented people I know! Here he is with me, playing an old favorite, “Stars Fell On Alabama” on a guitar upside down and backwards. Need I say more?
- Molly BoothWhy I don't regret ending my engagement
- Kit SteinkellnerThis toddler chose a local personal injury lawyer as his birthday theme
- Sarah May BatesThe importance of being present
- Gina Vaynshteyn30 questions you should ask your best friend
- Stephanie Ashe I left my small town for a big city, and things got weird