I started playing music with Matt Ward in 2006 when we recorded the first She & Him record. Since then I have been so lucky to collaborate with him on four She & Him records, play many many many live shows, and sing with him on his solo M. Ward records. He’s an amazing friend, collaborator and musician – one of the most talented people I know! Here he is with me, playing an old favorite, “Stars Fell On Alabama” on a guitar upside down and backwards. Need I say more?
- Erin Mallory LongAll the glorious outfits we wore in the 2000s
- Jill LaytonJust a simple dog train that takes rescue dogs on dog adventures
- Kit SteinkellnerThese videos about consent should be required viewing
- Bridey HeingThe "Happy Birthday" song is finally free!
- Ada AmellerTraveling can be a great alternative to college — here's how to do it