I’m not really one to not put myself out there. Often I choose the writing or public speaking route, because any shame I should feel talking about something like that one time I used a Power Bar to scrape Nutella straight out of the jar when I couldn’t find a spoon, well, I scattered to the winds long ago. But song is a whole different level of expression and soul baring. And what better way to convey my true feelings about life and love is there than this hit?
- Teri Wilson‘Gilmore' to Gosling: Our fave graduation speeches from movies and TV
- Ellen CliffordHere's how to make Hollandaise sauce like a boss
- Candace GangerAnimals who do really good impressions of other things
- Rachel PaigeWe're more than a little obsessed with this Mario Kart/Mad Max mashup
- From Our Readers On grieving and coping when an ex dies