I’m not really one to not put myself out there. Often I choose the writing or public speaking route, because any shame I should feel talking about something like that one time I used a Power Bar to scrape Nutella straight out of the jar when I couldn’t find a spoon, well, I scattered to the winds long ago. But song is a whole different level of expression and soul baring. And what better way to convey my true feelings about life and love is there than this hit?
- Jen JuneauThis is what happens when kids try dark chocolate for the first time
- Natalie SouthwickLooks like selfies really can be bad for your health (by spreading lice)
- Elizabeth EntenmanThis creative grad is auctioning off her own diploma for a very serious reason
- Anna GragertThis ‘Harry Potter' line of lipsticks is better than magic!
- From Our Readers What I learned when my best friend became a nun