The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour has some impressive costume changes, but most people don’t get to see how the costumes make it onto Mrs Carter’s jelly. Watch as her stylist Ty Hunter (the BeyHive’s favorite fashionista) tells you wardrobe secrets and the stories behind looks that dazzle the crowd:
- Johnni Macke9 celebrity kids even more fabulous than their famous parents
- Ashley ReyHeather Matarazzo (aka Lily Moscovitz) talks about meeting Anne Hathaway the first time in “Princess Diaries”
- Sundi RoseWould you like to be paid to drink beer? Call the Smithsonian!
- Scarlet MeyerDavid Bowie's son Duncan Jones welcomes new baby into the world
- Trilby BeresfordThis plus-sized vlogger wants Disney to make a princess for bigger women