Now, I hate flying on planes because I get really motion sick, so of course when I have to travel it isn’t that fun. I’m working on getting into it. Here are some of the things I’ve noticed lately:
1. For some reason, the airport is full of people who are in a hurry and they act crazy. IGNORE AND WALK AWAY. All I can say.
2. NEVER over-pack. I mean, you have to lug your bag all over the airport, so why make your bag full of stuff which will make it really heavy? Am I right? So when you pack, try to keep it simple. Pack what you need for the amount of days you are going to be gone. Or else you look like the crazy one dragging a super heavy carry-on all over the place.
3. Never give the stink-eye or sass your fellow passengers on the flight. MOM!
4. Don’t pay, like, 10 dollars for the not-free Internet at the airport or on the plane. Can’t you wait a couple of hours?!
5. Don’t start talking to the person next to you. Once you start, they won’t stop talking!
6. Bring something to do at the airport/on the plane. You could bring a book, an iPod, laptop, anything! It is SOOOOO boring otherwise. I wish I could fly JetBlue all the time; you get your own TV screen on the plane!
7. Make sure you get the window seat. Adults always have to climb over you to go to the bathroom.
8. Avoid the fast food at the airport. I don’t know about you, but it makes my stomach so queasy!
9. Do you ever notice how cranky people are at the airport? My god.
10. Bring your own snacks because plane food sucks.