This video comes with the very important message, “If your parents can still talk to you, please listen. You never know when will be the last time.” Watch what happens to Lisa Abeyta’s father when he is with the family dog. He has Alzheimers an is unable to speak clearly except for when his furry friend is around.
- Jayson FloresRe-learning to love my parents with Tracy Chapman's ‘Fast Car'
- Natalia LusinskiThis high school did something truly beautiful for its students who were going hungry
- Danielle SepulveresHow ‘Elf' helped me get through a break-up
- Mary Grace Garis13 necessities for an ‘Alice In Wonderland' mad tea party
- Rachel PaigeAunt Becky officially gave ‘Full House' fans the news we've been waiting for