This video comes with the very important message, “If your parents can still talk to you, please listen. You never know when will be the last time.” Watch what happens to Lisa Abeyta’s father when he is with the family dog. He has Alzheimers an is unable to speak clearly except for when his furry friend is around.
- Sarah Weir"Help: My roommate and I are both crushing on the same guy!"
- Jessica TholmerJust FYI —if you live in these five states you'll need a passport every time you travel in the US
- Jill LaytonJust a simple dog train that takes rescue dogs on dog adventures
- Elizabeth EntenmanThe ‘Pitch Perfect 2’ gag reel is the perfect midweek pick-me-up
- Bridey HeingThe "Happy Birthday" song is finally free!