This video comes with the very important message, “If your parents can still talk to you, please listen. You never know when will be the last time.” Watch what happens to Lisa Abeyta’s father when he is with the family dog. He has Alzheimers an is unable to speak clearly except for when his furry friend is around.
- Tyler VendettiManspreading and other new words just added to the dictionary
- Nikita RichardsonThere's a new mega-moving trailer for ‘He Named Me Malala'
- Jacquelyn GrayWhy was a Wonder Woman lunchbox banned from this elementary school?
- Jill LaytonThis sweet dog is a nanny for orphaned kittens. Our hearts can't take it.
- Kit SteinkellnerThis school is debating a new dress code — for its teachers