Looking for something fun and different to do with all that extra Halloween candy? The Starving Artist has the answer – make it into a pie! This super easy and sinful treat will have you and all your friends freaking out over its amazing deliciousness. And let’s be serious, it doesn’t need to be Halloween to make this pie. You can make it with any combination of candy bars you like, but I highly recommend trying it with the Cadbury with roast almond bars at least once. It’s so rich and decadent. Just do me a favor and make sure you only make it if you have a group of friends to share it with. It’s amazing how fast half the pie can disappear when you’re eating from the pan on your couch while watching the Notebook… not that I would know…
- Jessica TholmerQueen Emma Thompson has some amazing things to say about feminism
- Nikita RichardsonGood news! Love wins in Kentucky, despite county clerk's protests
- Kit SteinkellnerIt's 2015 and these sexist ads exist. Here's how people are fighting back.
- Sarah WaiteNails of the Day: Back to school shopping
- Sammy Nickalls7 things not to say to your loved one with anxiety