Looking for something fun and different to do with all that extra Halloween candy? The Starving Artist has the answer – make it into a pie! This super easy and sinful treat will have you and all your friends freaking out over its amazing deliciousness. And let’s be serious, it doesn’t need to be Halloween to make this pie. You can make it with any combination of candy bars you like, but I highly recommend trying it with the Cadbury with roast almond bars at least once. It’s so rich and decadent. Just do me a favor and make sure you only make it if you have a group of friends to share it with. It’s amazing how fast half the pie can disappear when you’re eating from the pan on your couch while watching the Notebook… not that I would know…
- Sammy NickallsForbes' Most Powerful Women list is particularly impressive this year
- Pamela ChanRecipes inspired by every ‘Doctor Who' episode ever = Genius
- Kit SteinkellnerThis is the raddest magazine cover of the year. Period.
- Rachel PaigeIf Disney characters used AirBnB, here's where they'd stay
- Teri WilsonTammy the golden retriever and Stormy the lamb are besties, because love