Looking for something fun and different to do with all that extra Halloween candy? The Starving Artist has the answer – make it into a pie! This super easy and sinful treat will have you and all your friends freaking out over its amazing deliciousness. And let’s be serious, it doesn’t need to be Halloween to make this pie. You can make it with any combination of candy bars you like, but I highly recommend trying it with the Cadbury with roast almond bars at least once. It’s so rich and decadent. Just do me a favor and make sure you only make it if you have a group of friends to share it with. It’s amazing how fast half the pie can disappear when you’re eating from the pan on your couch while watching the Notebook… not that I would know…
- Sammy NickallsNicholas Winton saved 669 children from the Holocaust. The world has lost a hero.
- Bridey HeingSandra Bullock has had enough with the ‘open hunting season' on women's looks
- Marie LodiFind your fortune with these psychedelic tarot cards
- Nikita RichardsonChimamanda Ngozi Adichie just sparked a powerful Twitter movement
- Caitlin SchanakerWhat no one tells you about moving back to your hometown