Tennis is one of my favorite current acts; an adorable three-piece comprised of a husband, wife, and some other dude they picked up since I saw them in Austin for South By Southwest. The Denver trio just about gave me a heart attack earlier this year with their first full length I loved it so much. Cape Dory is perfectly pop, nostalgically sweet, and washed clean with oceanic daydreams. Their new single doesn’t stray too far, and once again, I am all aflutter for Alaina Moore. This cover of Brenda Lee’s 1964 jammer, “Is It True?”, is charming and spot-on for summer. I recommend putting it on your playlist and doing the Mashed Potato, pronto.
- Sundi Rose-HoltThis student's graduation walk is all the inspiration you need today
- Julia Abate10 key fashion pieces for summer
- Wendi HansenIt's national hamburger day! Celebrate with these rad burger finds
- Rachel Grate‘Jeggings' is totally a word! Merriam Webster says so!
- Gina MeiEverybody's a Netflix critic: The best original series, according to users