Tennis is one of my favorite current acts; an adorable three-piece comprised of a husband, wife, and some other dude they picked up since I saw them in Austin for South By Southwest. The Denver trio just about gave me a heart attack earlier this year with their first full length I loved it so much. Cape Dory is perfectly pop, nostalgically sweet, and washed clean with oceanic daydreams. Their new single doesn’t stray too far, and once again, I am all aflutter for Alaina Moore. This cover of Brenda Lee’s 1964 jammer, “Is It True?”, is charming and spot-on for summer. I recommend putting it on your playlist and doing the Mashed Potato, pronto.
- Sammy NickallsNicholas Winton saved 669 children from the Holocaust. The world has lost a hero.
- Caitlin SchanakerWhat no one tells you about moving back to your hometown
- From Our Readers I dated a coworker—and it worked out great
- Beth StebnerThis New York Times numbers puzzle is messing with our minds
- Nikita RichardsonChimamanda Ngozi Adichie just sparked a powerful Twitter movement