Tennis is one of my favorite current acts; an adorable three-piece comprised of a husband, wife, and some other dude they picked up since I saw them in Austin for South By Southwest. The Denver trio just about gave me a heart attack earlier this year with their first full length I loved it so much. Cape Dory is perfectly pop, nostalgically sweet, and washed clean with oceanic daydreams. Their new single doesn’t stray too far, and once again, I am all aflutter for Alaina Moore. This cover of Brenda Lee’s 1964 jammer, “Is It True?”, is charming and spot-on for summer. I recommend putting it on your playlist and doing the Mashed Potato, pronto.
- Anna GragertThis ‘Harry Potter' line of lipsticks is better than magic!
- Kathryn LindsayThese college majors will actually cost you extra
- Rachel PaigeAnother crazy ‘GoT' PSA: Show's least favorite dad might not be dead
- From Our Readers What I learned when my best friend became a nun
- Jessica TholmerStarbucks' ode to the end of summer: Two new Frappuccino flavors