One shot, one take, no editing. This took a lot of moving parts an planning to make such a clean and entertaining ad to kick off The Sunday Times celebration of culture throughout the month of April.
- From Our Readers Why Sally Solomon on ‘3rd Rock from the Sun' was my feminist alien role model
- Kit SteinkellnerThere's a feminist ‘Mad Max' Tumblr, which is both inevitable and incredible
- Rachel PaigeBill Murray + Sofia Coppola + a Christmas Special?? *Passes out from excitement*
- Lindsay GrossmanPriceless college lessons I learned from ‘Felicity'
- Lilian MinWe shouldn't have to say this, but: Don't drive and selfie stick