Okay, I could probably live in this thing. If I were a fairy….who didn’t require indoor plumbing and cable.
What a great and easy DIY to do in a backyard or maybe a park, or even a kid’s room!!!
What You’ll Need:
- Lightweight sheets and blankets for the tent (the more patterns the better)
- Pillows and thicker blankets or mats for the ground (maybe a tarp for moist ground)
- A long strong rope or twine
- Clothes pins
- Tie the rope securely between two trees or poles or cars!
- Drape all your lightweight fabric over the rope to create a tent
- Keep the fabric in place and attached to each other with clothes pins
- Lay your thick blankets over the tarp on the ground and accent with pillows for comfort
Then just mix up some lemonade and watch the fireflies…ahhhh.
photo via mrkate.com
Kate Albrecht, aka Mr. Kate, guides, informs and inspires with DIY’s for your home and wardrobe, oh, she cooks and designs jewelry too!