The Green Thumb: This is a robot that’s good at gardening. He rolls around and finds all of those cherry tomato bushes you planted and kohlrabi seed rows you forgot about and actually cultivates them – unlike me, the world’s worst gardener. He does the stuff I don’t want to do like digging, and watering and he remembers to do it. Then he picks the vegetables and brings them to you. This is a HIGHLY intelligent robot. Might as well program him to cook dinner too, right? right? I mean, while he’s at it, might as well.
- Pamela ChanBehold: 38 new emojis are coming our way, and they're super expressive
- Lilian MinWe shouldn't have to say this, but: Don't drive and selfie stick
- Sammy NickallsMeet the 11-year-old prodigy who just OWNED school
- From Our Readers Why Sally Solomon on ‘3rd Rock from the Sun' was my feminist alien role model
- Tyler VendettiSlang words you can now officially use to win Scrabble