The Green Thumb: This is a robot that’s good at gardening. He rolls around and finds all of those cherry tomato bushes you planted and kohlrabi seed rows you forgot about and actually cultivates them – unlike me, the world’s worst gardener. He does the stuff I don’t want to do like digging, and watering and he remembers to do it. Then he picks the vegetables and brings them to you. This is a HIGHLY intelligent robot. Might as well program him to cook dinner too, right? right? I mean, while he’s at it, might as well.
- Alana SaltzCilantro is my tastebud kryptonite, but now it helps me make friends
- Kinsey Lane SullivanGorgeous self-portraits capture one woman's innermost emotions
- Gina MeiSheryl Sandberg's tribute to her late husband reminds us what true love is all about
- Gina VaynshteynAfter reading this Disney Princess fan theory, ‘Snow White' will never be the same
- Sammy NickallsJustin Bieber as you've never seen him before, thanks to Diplo and Skrillex