The Green Thumb: This is a robot that’s good at gardening. He rolls around and finds all of those cherry tomato bushes you planted and kohlrabi seed rows you forgot about and actually cultivates them – unlike me, the world’s worst gardener. He does the stuff I don’t want to do like digging, and watering and he remembers to do it. Then he picks the vegetables and brings them to you. This is a HIGHLY intelligent robot. Might as well program him to cook dinner too, right? right? I mean, while he’s at it, might as well.
- Anna GragertWhy this guy's Facebook post about his girlfriend has gone viral
- Mo WelchBarely Blair: All therapy is physical
- Brittany ChristensenHere's what it's really like when you're always the New Kid
- Emily PriceRumor has it, here's the day you can get the new iPhone
- Sophie Carter-KahnMy younger sister knows more than I do: an older sister's confession