The Green Thumb: This is a robot that’s good at gardening. He rolls around and finds all of those cherry tomato bushes you planted and kohlrabi seed rows you forgot about and actually cultivates them – unlike me, the world’s worst gardener. He does the stuff I don’t want to do like digging, and watering and he remembers to do it. Then he picks the vegetables and brings them to you. This is a HIGHLY intelligent robot. Might as well program him to cook dinner too, right? right? I mean, while he’s at it, might as well.
- Sophia EliasSam Smith's Bond theme song has arrived in all its Bond glory
- Elizabeth EntenmanAnd now they’re dads: The ‘OC’ bromance of Ryan and Seth
- Rachel PaigeHold the phone: There was a ‘Salute Your Shorts' reunion?!
- Kit SteinkellnerThis model was told to lose weight, instead she's campaigning to change the fashion industry
- Lilian MinHere's a first: The Pope is dropping an album