The Green Thumb: This is a robot that’s good at gardening. He rolls around and finds all of those cherry tomato bushes you planted and kohlrabi seed rows you forgot about and actually cultivates them – unlike me, the world’s worst gardener. He does the stuff I don’t want to do like digging, and watering and he remembers to do it. Then he picks the vegetables and brings them to you. This is a HIGHLY intelligent robot. Might as well program him to cook dinner too, right? right? I mean, while he’s at it, might as well.
- Carly LaneFinally, someone turned dogs into Marvel superheroes!
- Gina MeiHow to understand your cat, according to science
- Kit Steinkellner‘Transparent' creator Jill Soloway weighs in on Hollywood's gender gap problem
- Jill LaytonBadass woman rescues her dog from the jaws of an alligator
- Rachel PaigeToday in celebrity fantasies: Our dream ‘Avengers' couple might be together IRL