Tights for Skinny Ankles: I am a year round tights girl. I will wear tights even if it’s 100 degrees outside. Tights are my safety blanket. In them, I know that I can do a sweet row of cartwheels anytime, anywhere without anyone catching a glimpse of my knickers. My biggest complaint with tights is that they do not accommodate skinny-ankled people like myself. I spoke with Hello Giggles BFF and designer Kate Harmer – a fellow tights lover and skinny ankle-haver – about this recently. We are tired of being judged for having bunchy tights. We don’t want to be held accountable for our lazy stockings. Wolford (who make my favorite tights), if you’re listening, hear our skinny ankle pleas, and make some tights with a little more snap around our well turned heels, please.
- Marie LodiThere's a sweatshirt with a pocket for your cat to sleep in and we want it
- Sophia EliasBeyoncé and Drake's very sexy ‘Can I' was leaked . . . and we love it
- Lilian MinWe shouldn't have to say this, but: Don't drive and selfie stick
- Jill LaytonWe watched ‘The World's Most Relaxing Film'—and yes, it's for real
- Alexandra VillarrealHow I became best friends with my opposite