Tights for Skinny Ankles: I am a year round tights girl. I will wear tights even if it’s 100 degrees outside. Tights are my safety blanket. In them, I know that I can do a sweet row of cartwheels anytime, anywhere without anyone catching a glimpse of my knickers. My biggest complaint with tights is that they do not accommodate skinny-ankled people like myself. I spoke with Hello Giggles BFF and designer Kate Harmer – a fellow tights lover and skinny ankle-haver – about this recently. We are tired of being judged for having bunchy tights. We don’t want to be held accountable for our lazy stockings. Wolford (who make my favorite tights), if you’re listening, hear our skinny ankle pleas, and make some tights with a little more snap around our well turned heels, please.
- Nikita RichardsonThis ad had the best intentions, unfortunately it was way sexist
- Anna GragertSo THIS is what happened to Ethan Craft in ‘Lizzie McGuire'
- Sophia EliasHoly '90s! The Spice Girls might be touring with the Backstreet Boys
- Rachel PaigeLife-changing moments from Stephen Hawking's Reddit AMA
- Sally HigginsonQuidditch turns 10 today — here's why you should care