Tights for Skinny Ankles: I am a year round tights girl. I will wear tights even if it’s 100 degrees outside. Tights are my safety blanket. In them, I know that I can do a sweet row of cartwheels anytime, anywhere without anyone catching a glimpse of my knickers. My biggest complaint with tights is that they do not accommodate skinny-ankled people like myself. I spoke with Hello Giggles BFF and designer Kate Harmer – a fellow tights lover and skinny ankle-haver – about this recently. We are tired of being judged for having bunchy tights. We don’t want to be held accountable for our lazy stockings. Wolford (who make my favorite tights), if you’re listening, hear our skinny ankle pleas, and make some tights with a little more snap around our well turned heels, please.
- Rachel PaigeIf Disney characters used AirBnB, here's where they'd stay
- Rachel Grate‘Jeggings' is totally a word! Merriam Webster says so!
- From Our Teen Readers An open apology to Taylor Swift
- Kayleigh RobertsThis LEGO portrait of Taylor Swift will blow your mind
- Kit SteinkellnerThis is the raddest magazine cover of the year. Period.