Tights for Skinny Ankles: I am a year round tights girl. I will wear tights even if it’s 100 degrees outside. Tights are my safety blanket. In them, I know that I can do a sweet row of cartwheels anytime, anywhere without anyone catching a glimpse of my knickers. My biggest complaint with tights is that they do not accommodate skinny-ankled people like myself. I spoke with Hello Giggles BFF and designer Kate Harmer – a fellow tights lover and skinny ankle-haver – about this recently. We are tired of being judged for having bunchy tights. We don’t want to be held accountable for our lazy stockings. Wolford (who make my favorite tights), if you’re listening, hear our skinny ankle pleas, and make some tights with a little more snap around our well turned heels, please.
- From Our Readers What my favorite literary characters taught me about love
- Nikita RichardsonThe very important reason this woman's bikini pic is going viral
- Rachel PaigeSee this Hobbit house? You could live there
- Teri WilsonIt's Friday, so here's an adorable owl just casually floating in a sink
- Jill LaytonBadass woman rescues her dog from the jaws of an alligator