Tights for Skinny Ankles: I am a year round tights girl. I will wear tights even if it’s 100 degrees outside. Tights are my safety blanket. In them, I know that I can do a sweet row of cartwheels anytime, anywhere without anyone catching a glimpse of my knickers. My biggest complaint with tights is that they do not accommodate skinny-ankled people like myself. I spoke with Hello Giggles BFF and designer Kate Harmer – a fellow tights lover and skinny ankle-haver – about this recently. We are tired of being judged for having bunchy tights. We don’t want to be held accountable for our lazy stockings. Wolford (who make my favorite tights), if you’re listening, hear our skinny ankle pleas, and make some tights with a little more snap around our well turned heels, please.
- Kit SteinkellnerThis school is debating a new dress code — for its teachers
- Jen JuneauThis is what happens when kids try dark chocolate for the first time
- Gina MeiKendall Lock is our Illustrator of the Week!
- Jill LaytonThis sweet dog is a nanny for orphaned kittens. Our hearts can't take it.
- Sammy NickallsThis fraternity is supporting women and fighting sexism, one sign at a time