OMG it’s like a deer and a mouse…which is probably why they call it a mouse deer! It’s also known as a Chevrotain if you want to get technical What ever you want to call it, it is 100% CUTE:
- Anna GragertYou need to see what Disney princesses would look like if they starred in "The Notebook"
- Brianne HoganWhy Clarice Starling is my role model
- Lilian MinNot just love songs: Listen up to the best new music of the week
- Natalia LusinskiLooks like Apple is getting into the original series game, starting with this Dr. Dre show
- Teri WilsonGlitter tears are a real beauty trend that's made it from the runway to everyday life