There is nothing Stacey Helps enjoys more than a great AWARDS SHOW. Whether it be the glitz and glamor or the nominees who scowl at the winner, all things award show equal a great time. So this week’s Stacey Helps is all about honoring the Emmys by picking our best shows that we feel everyone should watch. Grab your PVR and a bowl of your favorite snackables, because this week, it’s all about sitting on the couch and indulging in our favourite cable package. Stacey Helps: The Best TV – Emmys Edition.
- Gina MeiWhy the Lilly Pulitzer body-shaming controversy is more complicated than it seems
- Sophie Carter-KahnThese teens staged a real life ‘High School Musical' moment at their school
- Gina VaynshteynVanessa Bayer's latest ‘Sound Advice' is for Jenny Lewis and it's just what our heart needed
- Sammy NickallsAfter 42 years of separation, a mother meets her long-lost son. Cue the happy tears.
- Lilian MinProof that teens have the same parent problems all over the world