This weekend was a special time for us Canadians, as we celebrated our CANADIAN THANKSGIVING! Eating for hours on end is both a glorious and horrific thing, but it is also something I would never trade, because it makes me what I am today… a size 8. So this week I thought, why not help my Stacey Helpers and teach you how to enjoy a proper Canuck Thanksgiving? So grab your elastic band pants, and your favourite bottle of wine/gravy because this is a video NOT TO BE MISSED!!! Gobble Gobble and happy eating.
- Anna GragertAngelina Jolie totally has a long-lost twin from Scotland
- Mary Grace GarisRelationship Goals I learned from ‘Pretty In Pink'
- Lilian MinJapanese filmmaker Hayao Miyazaki is creating a children's nature preserve
- Kathryn LindsayYour smartphone knows when you're bored — here's how
- Gina MeiDeanna First is our Illustrator of the Week!