While ‘April showers bring May flowers,’ a downpour or drizzle is no excuse to look unkempt or unstylish at the office. Whether you walk to work, take the train or brave the traffic-filled roads, don’t let soggy weather dampen your mood! With colorful trenches, patterned umbrellas and eye-catching rain boots, fun, waterproof accessories are a must to soak up for the rainy season ahead. As a spring shower or two are inevitable, prepare for stormy skies and get inspired by these five bloggers who showcase how to transform your attire from office-chic to rain sleek.
- Anna GragertMom posts pic of her post-baby tummy to prove that not losing weight doesn't mean you're "letting go"
- Caralynn LippoIn celebration of the unsung heroes of "Mean Girls'"
- Risa SarachanWe talked to YouTube star Ingrid Nilsen about feminism, her interview with Obama, and being a U.N. ambassador
- Trilby BeresfordThis hover camera will change our selfie game forever
- Nikita RichardsonHero dad holds son in place when his seat belt terrifyingly fails on a rollercoaster