While ‘April showers bring May flowers,’ a downpour or drizzle is no excuse to look unkempt or unstylish at the office. Whether you walk to work, take the train or brave the traffic-filled roads, don’t let soggy weather dampen your mood! With colorful trenches, patterned umbrellas and eye-catching rain boots, fun, waterproof accessories are a must to soak up for the rainy season ahead. As a spring shower or two are inevitable, prepare for stormy skies and get inspired by these five bloggers who showcase how to transform your attire from office-chic to rain sleek.
- Christina WolfgramAdorable little boy issues his mother a very large fine for not hanging out with him enough
- Rachel PaigeHere's how many people that viral pizza shop owner fed on Thanksgiving
- Teri WilsonMeet Charlie the Skye Terrier, winner of the National Dog Show
- Gina MeiWhat each state is most thankful for, in one surprising map
- Danielle SepulveresThe things you don't want to hear when you're in love