While ‘April showers bring May flowers,’ a downpour or drizzle is no excuse to look unkempt or unstylish at the office. Whether you walk to work, take the train or brave the traffic-filled roads, don’t let soggy weather dampen your mood! With colorful trenches, patterned umbrellas and eye-catching rain boots, fun, waterproof accessories are a must to soak up for the rainy season ahead. As a spring shower or two are inevitable, prepare for stormy skies and get inspired by these five bloggers who showcase how to transform your attire from office-chic to rain sleek.
- Lilian MinSelf-driving taxis have hit the road in Singapore
- Dasha FayvinovaYou haven’t lived until you’ve heard this two-year-old belt out the alphabet
- Natalia LusinskiSerena Williams wore a pink sports bra on the red carpet, proves she can look amazing in literally *anything*
- Christina PellegriniColonel Sanders's secret recipe has been leaked and we can now have KFC chicken ALL THE TIME
- Lindsay GrossmanI went to Brie Larson's all women-curated film festival, and it was amazing!