While ‘April showers bring May flowers,’ a downpour or drizzle is no excuse to look unkempt or unstylish at the office. Whether you walk to work, take the train or brave the traffic-filled roads, don’t let soggy weather dampen your mood! With colorful trenches, patterned umbrellas and eye-catching rain boots, fun, waterproof accessories are a must to soak up for the rainy season ahead. As a spring shower or two are inevitable, prepare for stormy skies and get inspired by these five bloggers who showcase how to transform your attire from office-chic to rain sleek.
- Jen JuneauSo Spiderman worked at Starbucks back in the day. Not even kidding.
- Lilian MinBreaking down the theory that big readers are inherently smarter
- Jessica TholmerChrissy Teigen cries while eating pie, is all of us on the inside
- Christina WolfgramGet ready for Ansel Elgort, super spy
- Elizabeth EntenmanBig changes are afoot on the Harry Potter website