While ‘April showers bring May flowers,’ a downpour or drizzle is no excuse to look unkempt or unstylish at the office. Whether you walk to work, take the train or brave the traffic-filled roads, don’t let soggy weather dampen your mood! With colorful trenches, patterned umbrellas and eye-catching rain boots, fun, waterproof accessories are a must to soak up for the rainy season ahead. As a spring shower or two are inevitable, prepare for stormy skies and get inspired by these five bloggers who showcase how to transform your attire from office-chic to rain sleek.
- Kayleigh RobertsBritney Spears felt like she desperately needed a new haircut, so she went and got one
- Madison VanderbergThis girl's Maleficent-inspired hair is serious #hairgoals
- Taylor BasilioWhat Memorial Day means to me, now that I'm an army wife
- Crystal RoNever forget that the actor who plays Khal Drogo wasn't always a giant, buff Dothraki warlord
- Gina VaynshteynThis is THE lipstick for people who hate lipstick