While ‘April showers bring May flowers,’ a downpour or drizzle is no excuse to look unkempt or unstylish at the office. Whether you walk to work, take the train or brave the traffic-filled roads, don’t let soggy weather dampen your mood! With colorful trenches, patterned umbrellas and eye-catching rain boots, fun, waterproof accessories are a must to soak up for the rainy season ahead. As a spring shower or two are inevitable, prepare for stormy skies and get inspired by these five bloggers who showcase how to transform your attire from office-chic to rain sleek.
- Trilby BeresfordMove over poop emoji, life is all about this poop-themed dessert cafe
- Elizabeth RusheDon't call yourself a loser in your 20s: an interview with Heather Havrilesky on her new book, "How To Be A Person In The World"
- Lesley LeRouxWhy DIY manicures are my favorite form of self-care
- Vrinda JagotaGet ready: Here's everything HBO NOW is adding in August
- Briana HansenThis #GirlSquad of apes is helping prevent ape-on-ape bullying, and we are obsessed