While ‘April showers bring May flowers,’ a downpour or drizzle is no excuse to look unkempt or unstylish at the office. Whether you walk to work, take the train or brave the traffic-filled roads, don’t let soggy weather dampen your mood! With colorful trenches, patterned umbrellas and eye-catching rain boots, fun, waterproof accessories are a must to soak up for the rainy season ahead. As a spring shower or two are inevitable, prepare for stormy skies and get inspired by these five bloggers who showcase how to transform your attire from office-chic to rain sleek.
- Marie LodiThis cute pennant can be useful for many reasons
- Anna GragertAre clothes on sale a total lie?
- Bethany BironJim Gaffigan is officially KFC's new Colonel Sanders
- Gina Vaynshteyn11 options for sexy underwear that aren't totally awkward for Valentine's Day
- Kayleigh RobertsLet's talk about the amazing "Jason Bourne" trailer from the Super Bowl