Meet Jodi-Lyn O’Keefe, a New Jersey native who began her career as a model at the age of eight. Signed by the Ford Modeling Agency at 13, she then joined the cast of the soap opera Another World.
Jodi-Lyn grew up on television. She was Cassidy Bridges on the long-running CBS hit Nash Bridges, and then starred as a series regular on FOX’s acclaimed Prison Break (loved that series). She’s had both guest and recurring roles on Castle, Lost, Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, Boston Legal, Criminal Minds and CSI: NY just to name a few. You may also recognize her from her starring role in the feature film She’s All That, which won her the title of Young Hollywood’s “Best Bad Girl” – she definitely earned the title in that movie.
Besides her solid acting career, Jodi-Lyn is also a talented designer, having created her own line of expressive tees and hoodies (Queen George), and a new and exclusive high-end line of gold/platinum, black and white diamond jewelry called Q Jewelry Design.
This April, you can catch her on Lifetime alongside Mena Survari and Drea de Matteo in the original film Stalkers. And in the summer, you’ll see her in the feature film Frozen Ground, about a 1980s serial killer, written and directed by 50 Cent, which co-stars Nicolas Cage, John Cusack and Vanessa Hudgens and is based on a true story.
Okay, I’m exhausted after that bio. That’s a lot of stuff. Make sure you check her out on Twitter, but for now:
10 16 [Remember MySpace?] Questions With… Jodi-Lyn O’Keefe
1. Fill in the blank: three items in my bag that you will always find:
Jewelry samples, a sketch book & red lipstick. I have a VERY big purse.
2. My favorite guilty-pleasure (TV, film, past-time, iPhone app/game or food):
True Blood. Can’t get enough. And good luck getting me away from Words with Friends.
3. If I could have lunch with anyone – non-fiction or fantasy – it would be:
My grandfather. He passed away when I was very young. He used to pick me up from school every day. I was madly in love with him. We watched old movies together – only black and white. I fell in love with movies with my grandfather.
4. My favorite song lyric is:
“You got a fast car. And I want a ticket to go anywhere. Maybe we make a deal. Maybe together we can get somewhere. Anyplace is better. Starting from zero got nothing to lose. Maybe we’ll make something, but me myself I got nothing to prove.” – Tracy Chapman.
5. The piece of clothing in my closet that I have had forever is:
A vintage belt with bullets all the way around. They love this thing at the airport.
6. My favorite children’s book is:
Goodnight, Moon. But, No! David! runs a close second.
7. One thing on my bucket list I haven’t done is:
Jumped out of an airplane.
8. I am currently reading:
This Book Will Save Your Life by A.M. Holmes.
9. My bringing-down-the-house karaoke go-to song is:
10. My favorite place to be is:
11. If I were a crayon, the name of my crayon would be:
Sky blue pink. My grandfather claimed that that was his favorite color.
12. I am afraid of:
13. My biggest pet peeve is:
14. I should be afraid of (but am not):
15. Language I can speak other than English:
16. In my first school pageant, I was a:
Featured image via Jodi Lyn O’Keefe