- This One Time At Camp: I Learned The Hard Way That My Life Is Not A MusicalGabi Conti
It feels weird that it’s summer and I’m not at sleepaway camp. Yes, I’m in my 20s. And yes, I know it’s…
- Young Adult EducationHolly Kim Is My Kind Of Girl: ‘Since You Asked' by Maurene GooKerry Winfrey
If you liked high school, really respected your school’s administration, felt intellectually challenged and enjoyed the company of your peers, then good…
- 8 Common Mistakes Every Woman Makes (At Least Once)Negin Sairafi
1) Dating the guy that claims you’re the one–after one week. Let’s all just agree that this is at the top of…
- Is Hindsight Still 20/20 When I Can't See Without My Glasses?Susan Andrews
When it comes to medical issues, I have a pretty strong stomach. Things like blood, stitches and missing teeth don’t bother me….
- Queen of the DaySo, You Think You Can Dance? Karen Cheng Says “Yes I Can” In 365 DaysParry Ernsberger
“We should consider every day lost in which we don’t dance.” – Nietzsche Isn’t that a beautiful sentiment? Although, if I had it…
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!