Packing for a holiday can be stressful. I always try to fit too much in my suitcase and end up wearing only a few pieces over and over again. For this week’s illustrated how-to, I’ve drawn my holiday wardrobe essentials. For me it’s all about mixing cuteness with comfort and I want to be able to mix and match as many outfits as possible with as little items as possible. This means a few neutral (but pretty) basics mixed with colorful statement accessories. I personally love a bit of a bohemian vibe for my summer style, but it works in any style you like. I’m ready for my summer vacation now, see you next time!
- Risa SarachanWe talked to YouTube star Ingrid Nilsen about feminism, her interview with Obama, and being a U.N. ambassador
- Emily BainesLena Dunham just confronted a classmate who spread a rumor about her in high school
- Christina PellegriniEmma Watson says gender inequality in "Harry Potter" set her on the path to feminism
- Rachel PaigeAmazing news: "Sherlock" Season 4 is happening this year
- Teri WilsonPrince Harry and the Obamas have been having an online war and we are the real winners