Packing for a holiday can be stressful. I always try to fit too much in my suitcase and end up wearing only a few pieces over and over again. For this week’s illustrated how-to, I’ve drawn my holiday wardrobe essentials. For me it’s all about mixing cuteness with comfort and I want to be able to mix and match as many outfits as possible with as little items as possible. This means a few neutral (but pretty) basics mixed with colorful statement accessories. I personally love a bit of a bohemian vibe for my summer style, but it works in any style you like. I’m ready for my summer vacation now, see you next time!
- Danielle SepulveresHow my fear of flying taught me to stand up for myself
- Kit SteinkellnerHugh Jackman, aka Wolverine, just told us why we all have to wear sunscreen
- Sammy NickallsMonica from "Friends" is ALSO getting a new show
- Teri WilsonThis jaw-dropping video of a super mom wrangling four babies at once is going viral
- Rachel PaigeReason why you should spend a magical Valentine's Day at Disney this year