Packing for a holiday can be stressful. I always try to fit too much in my suitcase and end up wearing only a few pieces over and over again. For this week’s illustrated how-to, I’ve drawn my holiday wardrobe essentials. For me it’s all about mixing cuteness with comfort and I want to be able to mix and match as many outfits as possible with as little items as possible. This means a few neutral (but pretty) basics mixed with colorful statement accessories. I personally love a bit of a bohemian vibe for my summer style, but it works in any style you like. I’m ready for my summer vacation now, see you next time!
- Rachel SanoffThere is a men's advice column about approaching women wearing headphones, and here is why that's a problem
- Gina FlorioCara Delevingne covers her lady garden with a flower — to promote an important cause for women
- Ashley ReySinger Kate Nash wants you to know that "females of all description" isn't a music genre
- Trilby BeresfordJames Corden's super heartfelt Gene Wilder tribute is making us smile and cry at the same time
- Anna GragertThe reason why Ashton Kutcher is protecting his daughter from fame is making us emotional