Packing for a holiday can be stressful. I always try to fit too much in my suitcase and end up wearing only a few pieces over and over again. For this week’s illustrated how-to, I’ve drawn my holiday wardrobe essentials. For me it’s all about mixing cuteness with comfort and I want to be able to mix and match as many outfits as possible with as little items as possible. This means a few neutral (but pretty) basics mixed with colorful statement accessories. I personally love a bit of a bohemian vibe for my summer style, but it works in any style you like. I’m ready for my summer vacation now, see you next time!
- Kit Steinkellner"The greatest profession on earth," according to the great Gloria Steinem
- Sundi Rose-HoltScience: Tomorrow is ‘leap second' day
- Rachel PaigeThis mother-daughter dance off is breaking Facebook
- Nikita RichardsonThe new trailer for the Chris Farley doc is heartbreaking and wonderful
- Lydia SuffieldReal women can wear dresses — or whatever they want