Packing for a holiday can be stressful. I always try to fit too much in my suitcase and end up wearing only a few pieces over and over again. For this week’s illustrated how-to, I’ve drawn my holiday wardrobe essentials. For me it’s all about mixing cuteness with comfort and I want to be able to mix and match as many outfits as possible with as little items as possible. This means a few neutral (but pretty) basics mixed with colorful statement accessories. I personally love a bit of a bohemian vibe for my summer style, but it works in any style you like. I’m ready for my summer vacation now, see you next time!
- Bridey HeingNASA just announced a plan to send a human to Mars really soon
- Kathryn LindsayHow Facebook came together to give two people in love the wedding they deserved
- Sophia ReichertWhat I wish I knew when I came home from college for the first time
- Sammy NickallsToday in WHAAAT: A lot of people don't know who Chris Pratt is
- Rachel GrateWe're all about this video game based on Haruki Murakami's writing