Packing for a holiday can be stressful. I always try to fit too much in my suitcase and end up wearing only a few pieces over and over again. For this week’s illustrated how-to, I’ve drawn my holiday wardrobe essentials. For me it’s all about mixing cuteness with comfort and I want to be able to mix and match as many outfits as possible with as little items as possible. This means a few neutral (but pretty) basics mixed with colorful statement accessories. I personally love a bit of a bohemian vibe for my summer style, but it works in any style you like. I’m ready for my summer vacation now, see you next time!
- Kayleigh RobertsBritney Spears felt like she desperately needed a new haircut, so she went and got one
- Teri WilsonChrissy Teigen Snapchatted Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's amazing brunch with Baby Luna
- Sundi RoseThe Rock's daughter is adorably obsessed with his tattoos
- Briana HansenThis character we thought was gone for good just returned on "Game of Thrones"
- Jill LaytonHere's how traveling can majorly mess with your period