Packing for a holiday can be stressful. I always try to fit too much in my suitcase and end up wearing only a few pieces over and over again. For this week’s illustrated how-to, I’ve drawn my holiday wardrobe essentials. For me it’s all about mixing cuteness with comfort and I want to be able to mix and match as many outfits as possible with as little items as possible. This means a few neutral (but pretty) basics mixed with colorful statement accessories. I personally love a bit of a bohemian vibe for my summer style, but it works in any style you like. I’m ready for my summer vacation now, see you next time!
- Sammy NickallsMom makes her daughter Marvel dolls, because they don't exist elsewhere
- Rachel PaigeWe're crying a little because Jake Gyllenhaal was almost in ‘The Mighty Ducks' — but don't worry, he cried about it too
- Amelia OlsonA completely not-basic guide to wardrobe basics
- From Our Readers What my favorite literary characters taught me about love
- Bridey HeingHow this girl's science project helped her save her grandpa's life