Packing for a holiday can be stressful. I always try to fit too much in my suitcase and end up wearing only a few pieces over and over again. For this week’s illustrated how-to, I’ve drawn my holiday wardrobe essentials. For me it’s all about mixing cuteness with comfort and I want to be able to mix and match as many outfits as possible with as little items as possible. This means a few neutral (but pretty) basics mixed with colorful statement accessories. I personally love a bit of a bohemian vibe for my summer style, but it works in any style you like. I’m ready for my summer vacation now, see you next time!
- From Our Readers On grieving and coping when an ex dies
- Teri Wilson‘Gilmore' to Gosling: Our fave graduation speeches from movies and TV
- Risa SarachanInconveniently Interviewing The Cast Of Broadway's ‘Hand To God'
- Lilian Min8 badass lady-centric action films to watch after ‘Mad Max: Fury Road'
- Ellen CliffordHere's how to make Hollandaise sauce like a boss