Packing for a holiday can be stressful. I always try to fit too much in my suitcase and end up wearing only a few pieces over and over again. For this week’s illustrated how-to, I’ve drawn my holiday wardrobe essentials. For me it’s all about mixing cuteness with comfort and I want to be able to mix and match as many outfits as possible with as little items as possible. This means a few neutral (but pretty) basics mixed with colorful statement accessories. I personally love a bit of a bohemian vibe for my summer style, but it works in any style you like. I’m ready for my summer vacation now, see you next time!
- Nikita RichardsonThere's a new mega-moving trailer for ‘He Named Me Malala'
- Christina WolfgramDemi Lovato just revealed the tracklist for her new album so let the fangirling commence
- HelloGiggles TeamThe extended trailer for ‘Rock the Kasbah' has been released, we cannot wait
- Jen JuneauThis is what happens when kids try dark chocolate for the first time
- Sarah WaiteNails of the Day: Lovebirds