Packing for a holiday can be stressful. I always try to fit too much in my suitcase and end up wearing only a few pieces over and over again. For this week’s illustrated how-to, I’ve drawn my holiday wardrobe essentials. For me it’s all about mixing cuteness with comfort and I want to be able to mix and match as many outfits as possible with as little items as possible. This means a few neutral (but pretty) basics mixed with colorful statement accessories. I personally love a bit of a bohemian vibe for my summer style, but it works in any style you like. I’m ready for my summer vacation now, see you next time!
- Teri WilsonA man wrote down all the little beautiful things in life that make his wife cry, and now we're crying too
- Jen JuneauAmerican Apparel pulls super-disturbing employee T-shirt
- Anna GragertDoes stress actually cause gray hair? Let us explain
- Rachel PaigeGet ready to feel super old, ‘Laguna Beach' fans: Kristin Cavallari just had her third child
- Julia PrescottAll the new streaming movies and shows Netflix is blessing us with in December