- Why We All Need to Read ‘The Truth About Alice' by Jennifer MathieuKerry Winfrey
The Truth About Alice takes on the tough topic of slut-shaming, something that all of us are, unfortunately, way too familiar with….
- Pass the Pancakes, Please: ‘Breakfast Served Anytime' by Sarah CombsKerry Winfrey
After writing Young Adult Education and reading a YA book almost every week for over two years, I’ve begun to develop a…
- A Seriously Awesome Sequel: ‘Nantucket Red' by Leila HowlandKerry Winfrey
Around this time last year, I wrote about Leila Howland’s absolutely wonderful YA debut, Nantucket Blue. I loved it, but you don’t…
- One Teen Story: A Brilliant YA Lit Mag You'll Love!Kerry Winfrey
Every week in Young Adult Education I write about a YA book I love, but this week, I thought I’d mix it…
- A Pretty Perfect Romance: ‘To All the Boys I've Loved Before' by Jenny HanKerry Winfrey
Did you guys hear that Little Women is now number eight on the list of Americans’ favorite books? Of course you did….
- The Language of Love: ‘Love And Other Foreign Words' by Erin McCahanKerry Winfrey
Recently, I had the pleasure of touring Flannery O’Connor’s childhood home in Savannah, Georgia. No, you haven’t accidentally started reading a travel…
- Murder And Mayhem! ‘The Basic Eight' by Daniel HandlerKerry Winfrey
Recently I’ve been featuring a lot of brand new books here in Young Adult Education. While I love telling you guys about…
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!