- Why Students Should Definitely Read ‘The Miseducation of Cameron Post'Kerry Winfrey
It’s hard to believe that, in 2014, we’re still banning books. My personal opinion is that books can’t ever really be inappropriate,…
- Katherine Howe's ‘Conversion' is Creepy, Mysterious, and a Little Bit WitchyKerry Winfrey
Colleen Rowley is just trying to get through her senior year. She’s hanging out with her best friends, dreaming of getting into…
- Stephanie Kuehn's ‘Complicit' Will Totally Blow Your MindKerry Winfrey
Stephanie Kuehn’s Charm and Strange was a dark, twisty psychological thriller about a boy at war with himself and the revelations he…
- Old-School YA: "My Darling, My Hamburger" by Paul ZindelKerry Winfrey
Judy Blume famously said about her wonderful novel Forever, “My daughter Randy asked for a story about two nice kids who have…
- Why We All Need to Read ‘The Truth About Alice' by Jennifer MathieuKerry Winfrey
The Truth About Alice takes on the tough topic of slut-shaming, something that all of us are, unfortunately, way too familiar with….
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!