- WWTDG: Alexia Vernon Wants You to Reach Your MoxieMichelle Escobar
Alexia Vernon wants you to break the glass ceiling you’ve created for yourself and be better than you ever expected. Alexia began…
- WWTDG: Negin Singh And cARTel: Collaborative ARTs LAAlessandra Rizzotti
When you meet Negin Singh for the first time, you become enamored with her incredibly animated personality. It’s infectious. And, it quickly…
- WWTDG: Laura Murphy brings activism to the Warped TourLee Ziesche
Almost all people experience a time when a connection to music is one of the strongest bonds of their young lives. Crying…
- WWTDG: Kristina Bilonick, Building Community Through ArtLee Ziesche
It’s only two blocks east and a few blocks south. Google Maps says it only takes 13 minutes to walk from my…
Women Working To Do Good
get the newsletter:
- Not OK: School shames girl for wearing perfectly awesome dress to dance
- What I've learned from 7 years of telling guys I'm a virgin
- Women from 37 countries were photographed to prove that diversity IS beauty
- Just watch how much the "ideal" body type has changed over 3,000 years
- Sports Illustrated is featuring a ‘plus-size' model for the first time, ever
- The hardest break-ups are the friendship break-ups
- Robyn Lawley is actually the first ‘plus-size' model in Sports Illustrated. (Yes, it's confusing.)
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!