- DIY Skin Care Month: Step 2 – Astringents and TonersKatie Glenn
Welcome, Gigglers, to week 3 of DIY Skin Care Month. Today we’re talking about toners and astringents, and the reasons you should you…
- How to Whiten Your Teeth With Hydrogen Peroxide…But is it safe?Katie Glenn
It’s week 2 of “One Ingredient…One Great Fix” Month and this week I’m chatting about hydrogen peroxide. You may know it best…
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Shiny Hair and pH Balanced SkinKatie Glenn
It’s the start of “One Ingredient…One Great Fix” month and I’m starting with one of my favorites, apple cider vinegar. You probably…
The 21st Century Herbalist
get the newsletter:
- ‘Thigh gap' made one last public appearance in 2014 and it was a doozy
- Congratulations, Zooey!
- Sia's response to the ‘Elastic Heart' controversy is filled with heart (and explainers about the gorg video)
- Not OK: High school students' yearbook photos were photoshopped to make faces appear thinner
- Why a teenager's battle with cancer has sparked a national debate
- “Slap her!” Here is how these young boys reacted to being asked to hit a girl
- Update! After censorship double-standard debacle, Instagram does the right thing
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!