- DIY Skin Care Month: Step 2 – Astringents and TonersKatie Glenn
Welcome, Gigglers, to week 3 of DIY Skin Care Month. Today we’re talking about toners and astringents, and the reasons you should you…
- How to Whiten Your Teeth With Hydrogen Peroxide…But is it safe?Katie Glenn
It’s week 2 of “One Ingredient…One Great Fix” Month and this week I’m chatting about hydrogen peroxide. You may know it best…
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Shiny Hair and pH Balanced SkinKatie Glenn
It’s the start of “One Ingredient…One Great Fix” month and I’m starting with one of my favorites, apple cider vinegar. You probably…
The 21st Century Herbalist
get the newsletter:
- What our favorite comic book superheroines would look like with realistic bodies
- This genius woman figured out what Tinder is unexpectedly perfect for
- We have some feelings about Patricia Arquette's response to her post-Oscar comments
- These women responded to body shaming in the best way
- These shocking photos explore what everyday harassment really feels like for women
- We need to talk about those allegedly "unretouched" Cindy Crawford photos
- One woman Photoshopped 126 photos of her body to challenge beauty standards
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!