- DIY Skin Care Month: Step 2 – Astringents and TonersKatie Glenn
Welcome, Gigglers, to week 3 of DIY Skin Care Month. Today we’re talking about toners and astringents, and the reasons you should you…
- Raw Honey: Sticky, Delicious and Great for your faceKatie Glenn
It’s the last week of One Ingredient…One Great Fix Month and as promised in last week’s post about milk, this week is…
- How to Whiten Your Teeth With Hydrogen Peroxide…But is it safe?Katie Glenn
It’s week 2 of “One Ingredient…One Great Fix” Month and this week I’m chatting about hydrogen peroxide. You may know it best…
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Shiny Hair and pH Balanced SkinKatie Glenn
It’s the start of “One Ingredient…One Great Fix” month and I’m starting with one of my favorites, apple cider vinegar. You probably…
The 21st Century Herbalist
get the newsletter:
- Meet the 25-year-old woman who made a ‘feminist Tinder'
- We're freaking out about the ‘Clarissa Explains It All' sequel
- Cate Blanchett's perfectly badass answer to a rather silly interview question
- This woman refused to remove her birthmark, spreading a powerful message about natural beauty
- This woman's bikini pic went viral for the best reason, ever
- Heartbroken Zayn Malik fans are asking for "compassionate leave" to deal with their feels
- Get your cry face ready because Ed Sheeran just surprised the most deserving wedding couple
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!