- DIY Skin Care Month: Step 2 – Astringents and TonersKatie Glenn
Welcome, Gigglers, to week 3 of DIY Skin Care Month. Today we’re talking about toners and astringents, and the reasons you should you…
- Raw Honey: Sticky, Delicious and Great for your faceKatie Glenn
It’s the last week of One Ingredient…One Great Fix Month and as promised in last week’s post about milk, this week is…
- How to Whiten Your Teeth With Hydrogen Peroxide…But is it safe?Katie Glenn
It’s week 2 of “One Ingredient…One Great Fix” Month and this week I’m chatting about hydrogen peroxide. You may know it best…
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Shiny Hair and pH Balanced SkinKatie Glenn
It’s the start of “One Ingredient…One Great Fix” month and I’m starting with one of my favorites, apple cider vinegar. You probably…
The 21st Century Herbalist
get the newsletter:
- Not OK: School shames girl for wearing perfectly awesome dress to dance
- What I've learned from 7 years of telling guys I'm a virgin
- Women from 37 countries were photographed to prove that diversity IS beauty
- Just watch how much the "ideal" body type has changed over 3,000 years
- Sports Illustrated is featuring a ‘plus-size' model for the first time, ever
- The hardest break-ups are the friendship break-ups
- Robyn Lawley is actually the first ‘plus-size' model in Sports Illustrated. (Yes, it's confusing.)
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!