- Tales From My HinJew Parents: How My Dad Used Sports Movies Against MeBeejoli Shah
Anyone who knows me knows that I’m a sucker for a good sports movie. Remember the Titans has been on my DVR…
- Tales From My HinJew Parents: (Basically) Jewish MothersBeejoli Shah
Anyone who has talked to me for more than five minutes knows that I’m a Jewthusiast – you know, a Jew enthusiast….
- Tales From My HinJew Parents: Competition Is A Real SportBeejoli Shah
Dad: (watching USA vs. South Korea volleyball) Beat them! Humiliate them! Hold them to a maximum of zero points! Me: I’m not…
Tales From My HinJew Parents
get the newsletter:
- Soo Joo Park is the new face of L'Oreal. Here's why it's a huge deal.
- The ‘Doctor Who' and ‘Game of Thrones' universes are officially colliding!
- Heartbroken Zayn Malik fans are asking for "compassionate leave" to deal with their feels
- This teacher walked 20 miles dressed as a superhero. Here's why
- We have more rad ‘Beauty and the Beast' casting news, everyone!
- BRB, playing this futuristic Super Mario 64 update for the rest of the day
- Justin Timberlake and T-Swift make a killer comedic duo, just saying
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!