- Tales From My HinJew Parents: How My Dad Used Sports Movies Against MeBeejoli Shah
Anyone who knows me knows that I’m a sucker for a good sports movie. Remember the Titans has been on my DVR…
- Tales From My HinJew Parents: (Basically) Jewish MothersBeejoli Shah
Anyone who has talked to me for more than five minutes knows that I’m a Jewthusiast – you know, a Jew enthusiast….
- Tales From My HinJew Parents: Competition Is A Real SportBeejoli Shah
Dad: (watching USA vs. South Korea volleyball) Beat them! Humiliate them! Hold them to a maximum of zero points! Me: I’m not…
Tales From My HinJew Parents
get the newsletter:
- Welcome to our new site!
- Hold Up: Is the Term ‘Bridesmaid' Kind of Sexist?
- Johanna Stein's ‘Momhead' Will Show You Just How Innocently Insulting Kids Can Be
- Nicki Minaj's ‘Anaconda' Just Got A Vintage Bluegrass Makeover
- 10 Things to Read If You're Freaking Out About Ebola
- Quirky Halloween Costume Ideas You Probably Haven't Considered (But Should)
- Your Ultimate Fall Playlist Has Arrived