- Tales From My HinJew Parents: How My Dad Used Sports Movies Against MeBeejoli Shah
Anyone who knows me knows that I’m a sucker for a good sports movie. Remember the Titans has been on my DVR…
- Tales From My HinJew Parents: (Basically) Jewish MothersBeejoli Shah
Anyone who has talked to me for more than five minutes knows that I’m a Jewthusiast – you know, a Jew enthusiast….
- Tales From My HinJew Parents: Competition Is A Real SportBeejoli Shah
Dad: (watching USA vs. South Korea volleyball) Beat them! Humiliate them! Hold them to a maximum of zero points! Me: I’m not…
Tales From My HinJew Parents
get the newsletter:
- This 24-year-old author just broke JK Rowling's sales record. NBD.
- Why I've decided to be child-free
- We're obsessing over these fresh new ‘Harry Potter' book designs
- This little girl shows a sexist Gaston what's what, is our new feminist hero
- Honoring German student Tugce Albayrak, who died defending teen girls from harassment
- My class speech about slut-shaming (and what happened when I gave it)
- The disturbing difference between black and white Barbies