- Tales From My HinJew Parents: How My Dad Used Sports Movies Against MeBeejoli Shah
Anyone who knows me knows that I’m a sucker for a good sports movie. Remember the Titans has been on my DVR…
- Tales From My HinJew Parents: (Basically) Jewish MothersBeejoli Shah
Anyone who has talked to me for more than five minutes knows that I’m a Jewthusiast – you know, a Jew enthusiast….
- Tales From My HinJew Parents: Competition Is A Real SportBeejoli Shah
Dad: (watching USA vs. South Korea volleyball) Beat them! Humiliate them! Hold them to a maximum of zero points! Me: I’m not…
Tales From My HinJew Parents
get the newsletter:
- Everyone should stop and read Jennifer Lawrence's powerful response to her stolen photos
- The harmful body image "compliment" we need to stop giving
- It's time to leave women's faces alone. Period.
- Not OK: School Compares Girls to ‘Prostitutes' For Wearing Jeggings
- 13 fictional characters who would make amazing husbands
- 6 insincere dating gestures that need to go
- Welcome to our new site!