- Tales From My HinJew Parents: How My Dad Used Sports Movies Against MeBeejoli Shah
Anyone who knows me knows that I’m a sucker for a good sports movie. Remember the Titans has been on my DVR…
- Tales From My HinJew Parents: (Basically) Jewish MothersBeejoli Shah
Anyone who has talked to me for more than five minutes knows that I’m a Jewthusiast – you know, a Jew enthusiast….
- Tales From My HinJew Parents: Competition Is A Real SportBeejoli Shah
Dad: (watching USA vs. South Korea volleyball) Beat them! Humiliate them! Hold them to a maximum of zero points! Me: I’m not…
Tales From My HinJew Parents
get the newsletter:
- ‘Thigh gap' made one last public appearance in 2014 and it was a doozy
- Congratulations, Zooey!
- Sia's response to the ‘Elastic Heart' controversy is filled with heart (and explainers about the gorg video)
- Not OK: High school students' yearbook photos were photoshopped to make faces appear thinner
- Why a teenager's battle with cancer has sparked a national debate
- Just watch how much the "ideal" body type has changed over 3,000 years
- “Slap her!” Here is how these young boys reacted to being asked to hit a girl
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!