- Tales From My HinJew Parents: How My Dad Used Sports Movies Against MeBeejoli Shah
Anyone who knows me knows that I’m a sucker for a good sports movie. Remember the Titans has been on my DVR…
- Tales From My HinJew Parents: (Basically) Jewish MothersBeejoli Shah
Anyone who has talked to me for more than five minutes knows that I’m a Jewthusiast – you know, a Jew enthusiast….
- Tales From My HinJew Parents: Competition Is A Real SportBeejoli Shah
Dad: (watching USA vs. South Korea volleyball) Beat them! Humiliate them! Hold them to a maximum of zero points! Me: I’m not…
Tales From My HinJew Parents
get the newsletter:
- Dear Ryan Gosling
- This is what Disney princesses would look like with realistic waists
- 22 signs you're a highly sensitive person (and that's OK!)
- The 40 books every woman should read
- What happened to the new ‘Cinderella’'s waist?
- These celebrities are really hard to recognize by their SNL portraits
- Should we really be all that excited for the ’50 Shades of Grey’ movie?