- We Need to Talk About the Lost Episode Of ‘Seinfeld'Kit Steinkellner
My theory is that Seinfeld will never stop being funny, even in reruns a thousand years in the future when we’re all half-cyborg,…
- How to Look Like Scrooge on Christmas Day Because of a CatTyler Vendetti
I have three main theories in life regarding personal happiness and relationships: 1) Anyone who claims to “never feel awkward” is not…
- How To Volunteer in New Orleans and Still Get Screwed Over By LifeTyler Vendetti
If you live on the East Coast (or if you own an electronic device of any kind, not including Tamagotchis, which are…
- How To Unintentionally Walk In On A Make Out SessionTyler Vendetti
I’ve never been a big fan of PDA. In fact, that’s an understatement. I hate PDA. It’s not that I have a…
get the newsletter:
- Not OK: School shames girl for wearing perfectly awesome dress to dance
- What I've learned from 7 years of telling guys I'm a virgin
- Women from 37 countries were photographed to prove that diversity IS beauty
- Just watch how much the "ideal" body type has changed over 3,000 years
- Sports Illustrated is featuring a ‘plus-size' model for the first time, ever
- The hardest break-ups are the friendship break-ups
- Robyn Lawley is actually the first ‘plus-size' model in Sports Illustrated. (Yes, it's confusing.)
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!