- Have You Ever Been Inspired To Travel Somewhere Because Of A Book Or Movie?Stephanie Spitler
Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen’s much-loved novel of sisterhood, sprawling manor houses, and gossipy rich people turned 200 last week! In celebration…
- Would You Travel Somewhere With A Dangerous Reputation?Stephanie Spitler
Photographs of angry protesters holding signs and flags, police officers in riot gear, fires stretching high into the night sky – these…
- In Honor Of St. Patrick’s Day: My Favorite (Irish) ThingsStephanie Spitler
Somehow, it’s almost the middle of March already. Seriously guys, wasn’t it JUST Christmas, like, a week ago? Time is flying, and…
get the newsletter:
- ‘Thigh gap' made one last public appearance in 2014 and it was a doozy
- Congratulations, Zooey!
- Not OK: High school students' yearbook photos were photoshopped to make faces appear thinner
- Sia's response to the ‘Elastic Heart' controversy is filled with heart (and explainers about the gorg video)
- Why a teenager's battle with cancer has sparked a national debate
- “Slap her!” Here is how these young boys reacted to being asked to hit a girl
- Update! After censorship double-standard debacle, Instagram does the right thing
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!