- DIY Travel Crafts: Before, During and After Your TripStephanie Spitler
Fall is here, and the cooler weather and changing leaves always put me in an especially crafty mood. I find myself wanting…
- How To Deal With A Vacation Destination You Don’t LoveStephanie Spitler
Vacation. Sometimes the word conjures up images of dipping red-polished toes in crashing waves, lounging next to tote bags full of steamy…
- Sharing Some Of My Favorite London Spots With The New PrinceStephanie Spitler
Welcome to the world, Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge! And what a world it is. You’ve had the good fortune to…
- Why Watching The Tour De France Is A Virtual VacationStephanie Spitler
It happens every July. Hundreds of men go speeding down French roads on nothing more than twisted frames of carbon fiber. They…
get the newsletter:
- ‘The Little Mermaid' plot-hole that turned our universe inside out
- Meet the 25-year-old woman who made a ‘feminist Tinder'
- Let's talk about the latest high school Photoshopping controversy
- No giggles here: Why I'm furious over the ‘Pretty Little Liars' finale
- JK Rowling just schooled Twitter on Dumbledore's sexual orientation —and LBGT equality
- "I was a size 6 model and told to go ‘plus-size'"
- 5 reasons why school uniforms are actually the greatest
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!