- DIY Travel Crafts: Before, During and After Your TripStephanie Spitler
Fall is here, and the cooler weather and changing leaves always put me in an especially crafty mood. I find myself wanting…
- How To Deal With A Vacation Destination You Don’t LoveStephanie Spitler
Vacation. Sometimes the word conjures up images of dipping red-polished toes in crashing waves, lounging next to tote bags full of steamy…
- Sharing Some Of My Favorite London Spots With The New PrinceStephanie Spitler
Welcome to the world, Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge! And what a world it is. You’ve had the good fortune to…
- Why Watching The Tour De France Is A Virtual VacationStephanie Spitler
It happens every July. Hundreds of men go speeding down French roads on nothing more than twisted frames of carbon fiber. They…
get the newsletter:
- ‘Thigh gap' made one last public appearance in 2014 and it was a doozy
- Congratulations, Zooey!
- Sia's response to the ‘Elastic Heart' controversy is filled with heart (and explainers about the gorg video)
- Why a teenager's battle with cancer has sparked a national debate
- Not OK: High school students' yearbook photos were photoshopped to make faces appear thinner
- Just watch how much the "ideal" body type has changed over 3,000 years
- “Slap her!” Here is how these young boys reacted to being asked to hit a girl
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!