- DIY Travel Crafts: Before, During and After Your TripStephanie Spitler
Fall is here, and the cooler weather and changing leaves always put me in an especially crafty mood. I find myself wanting…
- How To Deal With A Vacation Destination You Don’t LoveStephanie Spitler
Vacation. Sometimes the word conjures up images of dipping red-polished toes in crashing waves, lounging next to tote bags full of steamy…
- Sharing Some Of My Favorite London Spots With The New PrinceStephanie Spitler
Welcome to the world, Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge! And what a world it is. You’ve had the good fortune to…
- Why Watching The Tour De France Is A Virtual VacationStephanie Spitler
It happens every July. Hundreds of men go speeding down French roads on nothing more than twisted frames of carbon fiber. They…
get the newsletter:
- Everyone should stop and read Jennifer Lawrence's powerful response to her stolen photos
- The harmful body image "compliment" we need to stop giving
- It's time to leave women's faces alone. Period.
- Not OK: School Compares Girls to ‘Prostitutes' For Wearing Jeggings
- 6 insincere dating gestures that need to go
- Welcome to our new site!
- Charlie vs Swayze: Watch this kid bust a move to the movie ‘Dirty Dancing'