- DIY Travel Crafts: Before, During and After Your TripStephanie Spitler
Fall is here, and the cooler weather and changing leaves always put me in an especially crafty mood. I find myself wanting…
- How To Deal With A Vacation Destination You Don’t LoveStephanie Spitler
Vacation. Sometimes the word conjures up images of dipping red-polished toes in crashing waves, lounging next to tote bags full of steamy…
- Sharing Some Of My Favorite London Spots With The New PrinceStephanie Spitler
Welcome to the world, Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge! And what a world it is. You’ve had the good fortune to…
- Why Watching The Tour De France Is A Virtual VacationStephanie Spitler
It happens every July. Hundreds of men go speeding down French roads on nothing more than twisted frames of carbon fiber. They…
get the newsletter:
- Not OK: School shames girl for wearing perfectly awesome dress to dance
- What I've learned from 7 years of telling guys I'm a virgin
- Women from 37 countries were photographed to prove that diversity IS beauty
- Sports Illustrated is featuring a ‘plus-size' model for the first time, ever
- The hardest break-ups are the friendship break-ups
- Robyn Lawley is actually the first ‘plus-size' model in Sports Illustrated. (Yes, it's confusing.)
- Watch these Disney princesses get a historically accurate makeover
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!