- Turns out there's a lot we can learn from ‘Crossroads'Anne T. Donahue
Confession: I saw Crossroads in theaters and it was pure movie-going magic. Wow it feels good to tell you guys that. I was 17,…
- The '90s version of "Miracle on 34th Street" is actually pretty heavy stuffAnne T. Donahue
Before we get started let me make something perfectly clear: we are strictly talking about the 1994 version of Miracle on 34th…
- 10 Things I Learned From ‘The Flintstones' (Movie!)Anne T. Donahue
I didn’t care about anything as much as I cared about The Flintstones when I was 10. Like, actually nothing. Nothing at all. Why? Because…
Old Lady Movie Night
get the newsletter:
- ‘The Little Mermaid' plot-hole that turned our universe inside out
- Meet the 25-year-old woman who made a ‘feminist Tinder'
- Let's talk about the latest high school Photoshopping controversy
- No giggles here: Why I'm furious over the ‘Pretty Little Liars' finale
- JK Rowling just schooled Twitter on Dumbledore's sexual orientation —and LBGT equality
- "I was a size 6 model and told to go ‘plus-size'"
- The Frappuccino flavor of our dreams is coming tomorrow
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!