- We're not all meant to be athletes (and other lessons I learned from ‘Grease')Anne T. Donahue
I was 11 years old the first time I saw Grease, and it took only about 15 years to realize it’s actually an…
- Turns out there's a lot we can learn from ‘Crossroads'Anne T. Donahue
Confession: I saw Crossroads in theaters and it was pure movie-going magic. Wow it feels good to tell you guys that. I was 17,…
- The '90s version of "Miracle on 34th Street" is actually pretty heavy stuffAnne T. Donahue
Before we get started let me make something perfectly clear: we are strictly talking about the 1994 version of Miracle on 34th…
Old Lady Movie Night
get the newsletter:
- ‘Thigh gap' made one last public appearance in 2014 and it was a doozy
- Congratulations, Zooey!
- Sia's response to the ‘Elastic Heart' controversy is filled with heart (and explainers about the gorg video)
- Not OK: High school students' yearbook photos were photoshopped to make faces appear thinner
- Why a teenager's battle with cancer has sparked a national debate
- Just watch how much the "ideal" body type has changed over 3,000 years
- “Slap her!” Here is how these young boys reacted to being asked to hit a girl
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!