- BEAUTYNails of the Day: One of these things is not like the othersSarah Waite
Sometimes the simplest combinations can be the coolest! Wearing this red with the fishnet accent would make me feel like I could conquer the world….
- Nails of the Day: Some fingertips inspired by a cozy sweaterSarah Waite
It’s almost wintertime now, and I’m here to tell you that your nails need sweaters, too! This nude to mauve gradient is…
- BEAUTYNails of the Day: Sand art for your '90s inner-childSarah Waite
Did you ever make layered sand art as a kid? Victoria cleverly used textured nail polish in this manicure and recreated the look…
Nails of the Day
get the newsletter:
- This 24-year-old author just broke JK Rowling's sales record. NBD.
- Why I've decided to be child-free
- We're obsessing over these fresh new ‘Harry Potter' book designs
- This little girl shows a sexist Gaston what's what, is our new feminist hero
- Honoring German student Tugce Albayrak, who died defending teen girls from harassment
- My class speech about slut-shaming (and what happened when I gave it)
- Please don't try to cure people of their introvertism