- BEAUTYNails of the Day: Fire burns brighter in the darknessSarah Waite
Have you seen The Hunger Games: Mockingjay yet? Nailed It NZ is helping get me in the mood with these beautiful Mockingjay-inspired…
- BEAUTYNails of the Day: One of these things is not like the othersSarah Waite
Sometimes the simplest combinations can be the coolest! Wearing this red with the fishnet accent would make me feel like I could conquer the world….
- Nails of the Day: Some fingertips inspired by a cozy sweaterSarah Waite
It’s almost wintertime now, and I’m here to tell you that your nails need sweaters, too! This nude to mauve gradient is…
- BEAUTYNails of the Day: Sand art for your '90s inner-childSarah Waite
Did you ever make layered sand art as a kid? Victoria cleverly used textured nail polish in this manicure and recreated the look…
Nails of the Day
get the newsletter:
- Dear Ryan Gosling
- This is what Disney princesses would look like with realistic waists
- 22 signs you're a highly sensitive person (and that's OK!)
- The 40 books every woman should read
- What happened to the new ‘Cinderella’'s waist?
- These celebrities are really hard to recognize by their SNL portraits
- Should we really be all that excited for the ’50 Shades of Grey’ movie?