- Rad artist Photoshops herself into her mom's childhoodMargaret Eby
If you and your mother had grown up together, would you be besties? That’s the idea behind Portland artist Danielle Delph’s heartwarming…
- Attention, Parents: Please Never Discuss Your Kid's Sex LifeKourtney Bitterly
One of my favorite parts of the Olympics is watching the athletes’ parents. Seeing their pride and hopes for their kids kills…
- Sports That Should Be Included In The Summer OlympicsKourtney Bitterly
Everyone loves the Olympics. All those feelings of national pride and international camaraderie stir. You get sucked into the against all odds…
My Mother Half
get the newsletter:
- ‘Thigh gap' made one last public appearance in 2014 and it was a doozy
- Congratulations, Zooey!
- Sia's response to the ‘Elastic Heart' controversy is filled with heart (and explainers about the gorg video)
- Not OK: High school students' yearbook photos were photoshopped to make faces appear thinner
- Why a teenager's battle with cancer has sparked a national debate
- Just watch how much the "ideal" body type has changed over 3,000 years
- “Slap her!” Here is how these young boys reacted to being asked to hit a girl
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!