- "I Don't Feel This Way, But My Magazine Says It's Time For You To Go Home"Julia Obst
I realize that ten years from now, I will undoubtedly hear the words, “Mom, you’re embarrassing me!” But for now, my daughter…
- Daddy and I aren't yelling, we're just using our outside voicesJulia Obst
My husband and I made a pact to never fight in front of our children. However, we’re only human, so sometimes we…
- I'll Get You Your Money, I Just Need Two More DaysJulia Obst
My name is Julia and I never carry around cash. Ever, ever, under any circumstances. I don’t think I’ve been to a…
- “You two have to share everything, now give that to your sister”Julia Obst
When people ask me if Sunny has adjusted to being a big sister I lie and say, “Yes, she loves it.” The…
Lies I Tell My Daughter
get the newsletter:
- ‘The Little Mermaid' plot-hole that turned our universe inside out
- Meet the 25-year-old woman who made a ‘feminist Tinder'
- Let's talk about the latest high school Photoshopping controversy
- No giggles here: Why I'm furious over the ‘Pretty Little Liars' finale
- JK Rowling just schooled Twitter on Dumbledore's sexual orientation —and LBGT equality
- An open letter to my anxiety-riddled brain
- "I was a size 6 model and told to go ‘plus-size'"
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!