- SuperBetter: Jane McGonigal And The Gamification of RecoveryMichele Morrow
If you’re a nerd and don’t know the brilliance of Jane McGonigal, here are a few of her “Epic Wins”: 1. Oprah named…
- World Of Warcraft: It's A Secret To Everybody… ElseMichele Morrow
There are at least ten million people on planet Earth that speak a secret language. The language… of Warcraft. It’s not often…
- Crafty Gamers: "Huckums" Mini Video Game Inspired Piñata DestroyersMichele Morrow
“Get your Huck on with personal-sized piñata destroyers. These little guys enjoy being thrown and admired.” I’ve always loved piñatas. There’s nothing…
- Ms. March = Samus Aran… The Most Important Female In Video Game HistoryMichele Morrow
Level Up’s monthly segment is back! Every last Friday, I will feature one digital starlette by profiling her importance in video game history….
get the newsletter:
- Dear Ryan Gosling
- This is what Disney princesses would look like with realistic waists
- 22 signs you're a highly sensitive person (and that's OK!)
- The 40 books every woman should read
- What happened to the new ‘Cinderella’'s waist?
- These celebrities are really hard to recognize by their SNL portraits
- Should we really be all that excited for the ’50 Shades of Grey’ movie?