- Meet Ada Lovelace, glorious godmother of the digital ageMargaret Eby
When you think about the first computer programmer, the image that pops into your brain might be of a mid-century dude with…
- Rad Female Football Players Are Tearing Down Gender StereotypesParker Molloy
Later this month, Mary Kate Smith will be crowned homecoming queen at a ceremony held immediately before South Jones High School takes…
- These Photos of Working Women in the 40s are Mega InspiringKit Steinkellner
I was SUPER jazzed to see that Business News Daily recently compiled some gorgeous-pants colorized photographs of women at work during World…
Let a Woman Do It
get the newsletter:
- Everyone should stop and read Jennifer Lawrence's powerful response to her stolen photos
- It's time to leave women's faces alone. Period.
- The harmful body image "compliment" we need to stop giving
- 13 fictional characters who would make amazing husbands
- Not OK: School Compares Girls to ‘Prostitutes' For Wearing Jeggings
- 6 insincere dating gestures that need to go
- Welcome to our new site!