- It sounds like the new GED test is way, way too hardParker Molloy
Since 1942, the General Education Development (GED) test has served as a way for those who didn’t complete high school to obtain…
- Phrases we all use that aren't always great for our relationshipsTina Wargo
Relationships are weird and I don’t just mean the romantic ones. But, yes, romantic ones do have a special kind of weirdness to…
- Old school myths about women that need to be retired, like, ASAPSamantha Allen
As we approach the start of yet another New Year, it’s hard to believe how many old myths about women are still…
- Mannequins Get Even Skinnier, Now With Visible RibsMargaret Eby
When was the last time you looked at a mannequin and thought “that figure just isn’t thin enough?” Apparently, someone at the…
It's A Problem
get the newsletter:
- ‘Thigh gap' made one last public appearance in 2014 and it was a doozy
- Congratulations, Zooey!
- Sia's response to the ‘Elastic Heart' controversy is filled with heart (and explainers about the gorg video)
- Not OK: High school students' yearbook photos were photoshopped to make faces appear thinner
- Why a teenager's battle with cancer has sparked a national debate
- Just watch how much the "ideal" body type has changed over 3,000 years
- “Slap her!” Here is how these young boys reacted to being asked to hit a girl
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!