- Item of the Day: Target Back-to-School Sheet Set (Plus a Giveaway!)Jennifer Still
It’s almost the end of summer, and you know what that means: almost time to go back to school! While my school…
- Item of the Day: Upcycled Pocket Cardigan From Raven + Lily (Giveaway Included!)Chrissa Hardy
Comfy cardigans are a must in any wardrobe. They can be worn over cute party dresses or over lounge clothes and either…
- Item of the Day: Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear HeadphonesChrissa Hardy
When I need to focus or get work done, I listen to music. And as much as I’d love to, I can’t…
- Item of the Day: Bake It In A Cupcake Cookbook AND Giveaway!Chrissa Hardy
Cupcakes. I love ‘em. In fact, I’ve already eaten three today. Okay, not super proud of that. But seriously guys, there are…
ITEM OF THE DAY
get the newsletter:
- What I've learned from 7 years of telling guys I'm a virgin
- Women from 37 countries were photographed to prove that diversity IS beauty
- Sports Illustrated is featuring a ‘plus-size' model for the first time, ever
- The hardest break-ups are the friendship break-ups
- Robyn Lawley is actually the first ‘plus-size' model in Sports Illustrated. (Yes, it's confusing.)
- Watch these Disney princesses get a historically accurate makeover
- What the Zendaya hair controversy says about casual racism
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!