- Whipped Cream and Spray Tans: Katy Perry's Part of Me and Magic MikeAli Ashbaker
This week was a big week for movies. Especially if you are a tween, a gay man or an quarter-aged lady like…
- Animals Be Doin' People Things – Get The DefibrillatorAli Ashbaker
When Disney was marketing their latest nature film, Chimpanzee, I don’t think their target demographic was a late 20s woman who eats…
I Should Not Be Reviewing Movies
get the newsletter:
- What our favorite comic book superheroines would look like with realistic bodies
- We need to talk about those allegedly "unretouched" Cindy Crawford photos
- How we should (and shouldn't) be talking about bi-racial twins who don't look alike
- This epic dress is exactly what Cinderella would wear in 2015
- The problem with Michelle Rodriguez's statement about minorities and superhero roles
- Sweet Briar College is closing — but here are 10 other women's colleges you can still get accepted to
- What losing a BFF taught me about myself
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!