- Whipped Cream and Spray Tans: Katy Perry's Part of Me and Magic MikeAli Ashbaker
This week was a big week for movies. Especially if you are a tween, a gay man or an quarter-aged lady like…
- Animals Be Doin' People Things – Get The DefibrillatorAli Ashbaker
When Disney was marketing their latest nature film, Chimpanzee, I don’t think their target demographic was a late 20s woman who eats…
I Should Not Be Reviewing Movies
get the newsletter:
- Dear Ryan Gosling
- This is what Disney princesses would look like with realistic waists
- 22 signs you're a highly sensitive person (and that's OK!)
- The 40 books every woman should read
- These celebrities are really hard to recognize by their SNL portraits
- What happened to the new ‘Cinderella’'s waist?
- Should we really be all that excited for the ’50 Shades of Grey’ movie?