- Wanna get girls into science? Try telling bedtime stories about scienceCarly Lane
We all remember the stories our parents used to tell us or read to us when we were young. There were certain…
- The Four Biggest Differences Between Being a Student and Joining the WorkforceAnna Swenson
For college seniors starting their last semester of undergrad this month, graduating probably seems like an exciting and scary time. And it…
- How to Really Disconnect from Work While on VacationAnna Swenson
When you have a day or two off for a holiday, it can be hard to really disconnect from work even when…
- Having a Dream and Having a Job: An Interview with Amy Spalding, AuthorAnna Swenson
There are very few of us who are lucky enough to do our childhood dream as a full-time career. But rather than…
Glass Slippers Glass Ceiling
get the newsletter:
- What our favorite comic book superheroines would look like with realistic bodies
- This genius woman figured out what Tinder is unexpectedly perfect for
- We have some feelings about Patricia Arquette's response to her post-Oscar comments
- These women responded to body shaming in the best way
- These shocking photos explore what everyday harassment really feels like for women
- We need to talk about those allegedly "unretouched" Cindy Crawford photos
- One woman Photoshopped 126 photos of her body to challenge beauty standards
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!