- The Four Biggest Differences Between Being a Student and Joining the WorkforceAnna Swenson
For college seniors starting their last semester of undergrad this month, graduating probably seems like an exciting and scary time. And it…
- How to Really Disconnect from Work While on VacationAnna Swenson
When you have a day or two off for a holiday, it can be hard to really disconnect from work even when…
- Having a Dream and Having a Job: An Interview with Amy Spalding, AuthorAnna Swenson
There are very few of us who are lucky enough to do our childhood dream as a full-time career. But rather than…
- Does Being Girly Mean You Won’t Be Taken Seriously at Work?Anna Swenson
Especially in the workplace, it often seems like people assume there’s a gap between being girly and being serious. Steve Carell articulates…
Glass Slippers Glass Ceiling
get the newsletter:
- ‘Thigh gap' made one last public appearance in 2014 and it was a doozy
- Congratulations, Zooey!
- Sia's response to the ‘Elastic Heart' controversy is filled with heart (and explainers about the gorg video)
- Not OK: High school students' yearbook photos were photoshopped to make faces appear thinner
- Why a teenager's battle with cancer has sparked a national debate
- Just watch how much the "ideal" body type has changed over 3,000 years
- “Slap her!” Here is how these young boys reacted to being asked to hit a girl
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!